Sign up for an in-person COFFEE CHAT with one of our team members! This is a great, informal way to learn more about HMFI and ask any questions you may have.
Events will be held in-person unless otherwise indicated below. Locations of in-person events will be updated closer to event date.
- Wednesday, August 24, 5PM: APPS OPEN
- Monday, August 29, 7-8:30PM: INFO SESSION #1 – Hariri 140
- Wednesday, August 31, 7-9PM: WOMEN’S EVENT
- Tuesday, September 6, 7-9PM: COFFEE CHATS 1 – Lau 2
- Wednesday, September 7, 7-8PM: STUDENTS OF COLOR EVENT
- Saturday, September 10, 11AM-2PM: CAB FAIR
- Monday, September 12, 7-8PM: INFO SESSION #2 – MSB 360
- Tuesday, September 13, 7-8PM: SOPHOMORE ROUND TABLE – MSB 160
- Wednesday, September 14, 11:59PM (midnight): APPLICATIONS DUE
- Thursday, September 15 @ 5PM: INTERVIEWEES NOTIFIED
- September 16, 17: FIRST ROUND INTERVIEWS
- September 18: FINAL ROUND INTERVIEWS, NEW HIRES NOTIFIED
HMFI is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that promotes financial independence and stimulates economic growth in the DMV area. Staffed entirely by Georgetown students, we provide small business loans and financial coaching to underserved communities.
As the largest student-run micro-lender in the nation, HMFI is composed of talented volunteers who feel passionate about making a difference. Currently, we are looking for applicants who are interested in giving back and joining a tight-knit family!