Sign up for an in-person COFFEE CHAT with one of our team members! This is a great, informal way to learn more about HMFI and ask any questions you may have.
Events will be held in-person unless otherwise indicated below. Locations of in-person events will be updated closer to event date.
- Monday, January 16, 5PM: APPS OPEN
- Tuesday, Januaray 17 12pm: COFFEE CHATS OPEN
- Saturday, January 21, 11AM-2PM: CAB FAIR
- Sunday, January 22, 7-8PM: INFO SESSION #1 – Hariri 145
- Monday, January 23, 7-8PM: WOMEN’S EVENT – Hariri 130
- Tuesday, January 24, 7-8PM: STUDENTS OF COLOR EVENT – Hariri 140, 145
- Wednesday, January 25, 7-8PM: FRESHMAN ROUND TABLE – Hariri 130
- Saturday, January 28, 11:59PM (midnight): APPLICATIONS DUE
- Thursday, February 2 by 8PM: INTERVIEWEES NOTIFIED
- February 3, 4: FIRST ROUND INTERVIEWS
- February 5: FINAL ROUND INTERVIEWS, NEW HIRES NOTIFIED
HMFI is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that promotes financial independence and stimulates economic growth in the DMV area. Staffed entirely by Georgetown students, we provide small business loans and financial coaching to underserved communities.
As the largest student-run micro-lender in the nation, HMFI is composed of talented volunteers who feel passionate about making a difference. Currently, we are looking for applicants who are interested in giving back and joining a tight-knit family!
For new updates and reminders, keep checking this page, like us on Facebook, and follow our Instagram.
Why Work at HMFI?
Looking for more information on corporate partnerships, media coverage, and other ways to get involved? Check out our Partner with Us page.