Recruiting Timeline & Links
Sign up for a VIRTUAL COFFEE CHAT with one of our team members! This is a great, informal way to learn more about HMFI and ask any questions you may have.
- January 14, 12PM: APPS OPEN
- January 18, 7-8PM: VIRTUAL INFO SESSION #1
- January 19, 7-9PM: VIRTUAL COFFEE CHATS I
- January 23, 11AM-2PM: CAB FAIR
- January 24, 7-8PM: INFO SESSION #2
- January 26, 7-8PM: STUDENTS OF COLOR EVENT
- January 27, 7-8PM: WOMEN’S EVENT (Zoom)
- January 30, 11:59PM (midnight): APPS DUE
- February 1: INTERVIEWEES NOTIFIED
- February 4, 5: FIRST ROUND INTERVIEWS (in-person)
- February 6: FINAL ROUND INTERVIEWS, NEW HIRES NOTIFIED
HMFI is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that promotes financial independence and stimulates economic growth in the DMV area. Staffed entirely by Georgetown students, we provide small business loans and financial coaching to underserved communities.
As the largest student-run micro-lender in the nation, HMFI is composed of talented volunteers who feel passionate about making a difference. Currently, we are looking for applicants who are interested in giving back and joining a tight-knit family!