HMFI is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that promotes financial independence and stimulates economic growth in the DMV area. Staffed entirely by Georgetown students, we provide small business loans and financial coaching to underserved communities.
As the largest student-run micro-lender in the nation, HMFI is composed of talented volunteers who feel passionate about making a difference. Currently, we are looking for applicants who are interested in giving back and joining a tight-knit family!
Recruiting Timeline & Links
- August 28, 5PM: APPS OPEN @ bit.ly/hmfi-fall21
- August 29, 7-8PM: INFO SESSION #1 @ bit.ly/hmfi-info-fall21
- August 31, 7-9PM: COFFEE CHATS I @ Lau Floor 2
- September 1, 7-9PM: COFFEE CHATS II @ Shea Commons
- September 2, 7-8PM: WOMEN’S EVENT @ Sellinger Lounge
- September 6, 7-8PM: SOPHOMORE ROUNDTABLE @ Sellinger Lounge
- September 7, 11:59PM (midnight): APPS DUE @ bit.ly/hmfi-fall21
- September 9: INTERVIEWEES NOTIFIED
- September 10, 11: FIRST ROUND INTERVIEWS
- September 12: FINAL ROUND INTERVIEWS, NEW HIRES NOTIFIED